Store-the-Dorm Storage Package is $240 plus tax for up to 12 items to be picked up curbside at your dorm, stored May thru August, and delivered back to your dorm curbside.
- We can pick up your items from your dorm room for an additional $40 (Room Pickup/Delivery includes delivery back to your dorm room when you return for fall semester).
- Each item is based on a box 18” x 18” x 24” or 18-gallon bin. Larger items count as 2 items. Write your last name on each item.
- All of your belongings need to be packed securely in a box/bin/trunk/suitcase/duffle bag and weight no more than 40 lbs.
- Garbage bags/plastic bags will not be accepted. We will have boxes available for purchase at the time of your pickup. You can also have boxes delivered to you prior to your pickup.
- All TV’s screens should be wrapped in a protective cover. Use a blanket or bubble wrap and securely fasten with tape/stretch film.
- Please tape all boxes and label them with your last name. Do not cross fold boxes closed.
- Refrigerators count as one item and do not need boxed. Refrigerators must be unplugged and cleaned 24 hrs. prior to pick up.
- Additional charges will be applied to items such as furniture, beds, bicycles, oversized items and additional items (see other items).
- We do not provide insurance on your items and high value items such as jewelry and art will not be accepted.
Pick up Details:
- After signing up for storage, our staff will contact you (phone or email) to set up a pickup time on the day you selected.
- On the day of your pickup. Our staff will arrive, confirm that your items are properly packed and labeled. Each item will be assigned a unique ID number that will keep your items separate from other students.
- Your items will be transported back to our warehouse in Hornell and stored for the summer until redelivered back to you upon your return for the fall semester.
- Once you know what dorm and what date you will be arriving for the fall semester, call or email your return details to AIMS so we can place you on our delivery schedule.
- We will contact you to confirm a specific delivery time on your delivery date.
- When your scheduled delivery date arrives, our staff will deliver your items to you at the specified time and dorm curbside. If you selected Room Pickup/Delivery, items will be returned to your new dorm room.